Monday, February 11, 2008

Picabo Blasto

Saturday, February 9. Whitetail Resort, Pennsylvania.

Melissa takes Chloe on a ski outing with a bunch of her schoolmates and friends—Max and Grady, Sydney and Zack, Charles, Charlie, Logan. I get email updates to me in San Francisco:

Your daughter is at ski camp! You just drop em off and off they march!
Check your voicemail! She loves it!

The cutest thing ever! Having a ball!

Got cold and came inside. They walk up some carpet and ski down. She keeps trying to help this friend she made who seems to have a hard time-Chloe keeps reaching out her hand to help her along. She's laughing and laughing! Hasn't gone on magic carpet yet. I'll go out again for the last hour or so. I want to ski! I think. She'll want to come back.





She just had her first ski run!!!

I just extended - full day of ski for Blasto!




On the phone with me afterward, Chloe shares the big highlight: You get hot chocolate for snack!